Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Workouts for Second Week in Dallas

Hello,

So just a quick post about how my workouts went last week and how I hope they will go for the rest of the week.  To be honest, I failed.   The end of last week was me lying in my bed or couch sleeping/relaxing.  My excuse was that my lower back and hip were hurting but I should not hide behind excuses.  Honestly, I am a little disappointed in myself but I can now pick myself up and try to do better.  Though this week has not been my best either so far, but that is why I need to post.  I hope it will encourage me to move forward.

Also, sorry for no new post on my Friday trip through downtown Dallas - tourist sights.  I am working to organize my photos still.  That is also still my excuse and I am sticking to it.  I know I need to get back on track (both on Jordan/travels and current life) but I have been lame and taking long naps after work (as only I can do) and then being too lazy to do more than get sucked into watching Supernatural on Netflix - curses!

But here is how last week went:

And here is how this week is going so far - and also how I hope it will go:
Got some big expectations but I need to get into shape and I also would love to sit by the swimming pool at some point maybe not feeling as self conscious - but oh well every girl does and it is the way it is.

Before I forget, I have not posted any new lunches because I have not had a new one to be honest!  I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (on whole wheat bread) and 1/2 a tomato basil soup from a can for lunch prior to making my tuna salad sandwich.  That is what I ate yesterday and also what I plan to eat today.  I do have some ideas though for either later this week or for next week!


Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment