Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Busy Day - so just a little shortie!

Hello,

I leave for Austin tonight!! So excited to see my dad and Zeus!! But before I can get there, I have a really busy day ahead of me.  I have to get some work done for work, obviously :) but then I have to run some errands and then pack and clean and still find time to work out since I could not get up this morning to go for a run.  So much to do... I know I can get through it, I just can't take a break and take a nap like I love to do.  I also have to figure out what snacks to bring on the bus with me - I'm thinking a combo of pluots, donut peaches, and blackberries and a bag of assorted nuts - almonds, honey roasted peanuts and sunflower seeds and maybe a oiksos greek blueberry yogurt.  I mean the bus ride is only 3 hours, much less than my bus ride to and from NYC and DC, which is 4 hours.  But I am going to get into Austin late, so I want to be able to just curl up with Zeus and go to sleep - I don't want to be hungry.

What am I currently doing?  Here are some photos:

Still breaking in my J. Crew wedges but I do love them and I think they are going to be a definite for me to bring with me this week...granted I have to decide which outfits I am going to bring before I make any decisions about shoes but right now I have 10 outfits for three days.  Need to definitely whittle that down!
On my desk: my heart sunglasses that were inexpensive but so fun and adorable; Mueller yogurt, I am trying it out, the commercials suckered me in and Kroger was having a sale on them; minute maid lemonade - normally I refuse to allow my drinks to have calories, it's not like I am a calorie counter or anything but I would just prefer my calories to come from food rather than something I can drink in less than ten seconds.  I would call this my morning snack, or "Second Breakfast." - what about second breakfast, do you think he knows about that ... haha Merry and Pippen - love me some LOTR.

Since I have the next three days off, and I will be with family, well sort of, my parents have to work tomorrow so I am going to be all alone for most of tomorrow, but back to my point I have decided to name some GOALS:

  1. My dad has been asking me for quite some time to make him a facebook, and honestly it takes like zero time to create, it is what follows that takes forever and wastes your time but he can do that part...also, he is a computer person so he should be able to figure it out in no time!
  2. finish organizing my photos
  3. learn how to use my SLR Camera - it would be nice if I could take it off of auto and learn how to use it properly, and there are so many tutorials online, just got to make the time!
  4. organize my itunes: about once a year, I go through my itunes and discard songs that I downloaded but never listen to/don't want to listen to...
  5. get back into polyvore - I still "clip" things but just haven't made a collage in a while...
  6. keep coming up with ideas for posts! 
Thanks for reading.

With joy,

A



No comments:

Post a Comment