I leave for Austin tonight!! So excited to see my dad and Zeus!! But before I can get there, I have a really busy day ahead of me. I have to get some work done for work, obviously :) but then I have to run some errands and then pack and clean and still find time to work out since I could not get up this morning to go for a run. So much to do... I know I can get through it, I just can't take a break and take a nap like I love to do. I also have to figure out what snacks to bring on the bus with me - I'm thinking a combo of pluots, donut peaches, and blackberries and a bag of assorted nuts - almonds, honey roasted peanuts and sunflower seeds and maybe a oiksos greek blueberry yogurt. I mean the bus ride is only 3 hours, much less than my bus ride to and from NYC and DC, which is 4 hours. But I am going to get into Austin late, so I want to be able to just curl up with Zeus and go to sleep - I don't want to be hungry.
What am I currently doing? Here are some photos:
Since I have the next three days off, and I will be with family, well sort of, my parents have to work tomorrow so I am going to be all alone for most of tomorrow, but back to my point I have decided to name some GOALS:
- My dad has been asking me for quite some time to make him a facebook, and honestly it takes like zero time to create, it is what follows that takes forever and wastes your time but he can do that part...also, he is a computer person so he should be able to figure it out in no time!
- finish organizing my photos
- learn how to use my SLR Camera - it would be nice if I could take it off of auto and learn how to use it properly, and there are so many tutorials online, just got to make the time!
- organize my itunes: about once a year, I go through my itunes and discard songs that I downloaded but never listen to/don't want to listen to...
- get back into polyvore - I still "clip" things but just haven't made a collage in a while...
- keep coming up with ideas for posts!
Thanks for reading.