Tuesday, July 16, 2013

my new bathing suits

Hello,

Well I am almost at 1000 page views which is pretty cool since I only started the blog in May (I think?) and that is pretty cool!  I feel bad because this was not the post that I wanted to do today but I had worked on this earlier and it was almost done and I have been super busy the last few days that I haven't had time to really work on the posts that I wanted to post this week.  

I have never been big on sitting by the pool but I have rather preferred to be the one playing in the pool or ocean.  That is unless I fall asleep then I am fine laying down... But over this weekend I finally got to spend some time reading while soaking up some vitamin d by one of the pools in my complex! Which was really nice and I definitely got some color... So I thought I would share some of the bathing suits I got for this summer as well as some that I want.  I haven't really had time to spend at the pool or in a place where a bathing suit is a staple so I had not invested in any new bathing suits for years... Yikes! I love my old ones but they were getting ratty and well I don't look like I did 2 years ago let alone what I looked like in high school.  So here we go:

Forever 21 - this was one of the first ones I ordered I liked that it wasn't expensive, a basic swimsuit but still had a bit of flare to it... And my mom pointed out to me that I had learned to surf on this beach (it is Kauai beach) so it is even more special to me!


Forever 21 - I did not think I was going to like this bathing suit but it has grown on me and it is a little different for me and I love to push myself to wear things that are different ...Sometimes...

Old Navy- I got this before I left for Dallas it was in the clearance section and was only $9 but again it was a little different and I needed bathing suits so I went for it because I am not a fan of spending a fortune on so little pieces of fabric.  I mean honestly, I may lust after those super expensive ones but I just can't justify purchasing them! 

Victoria's Secret - I got a different pair of bottoms because I wanted more coverage. But I do love this bathing suit though it is a bit sexy and I haven't been brave enough to wear it yet... But I recommend it because it does make you look good!
Victoria's Secret - I love this style - the bandeau - it is my favorite style and I also love this color because it makes you look tan!  I have already worn it and loved it!

wanting:

Victoria's Secret - though it doesn't appear to be in my size anymore... But there are variations of it in other styles and I think it might also be sold at the mall in fact... Going to check it out... after the other one I purchased from Victoria's Secret in a similar style turned out to look awesome! I am ready to get this one in black - as long as the price stays low! 

There is also one other one from j. Crew but unless the price drops it is not worth it to me! 

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment