Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hello,

This past week I have basically slept, ate and played basketball.  We have our second game since we have gotten back and it will be the first game of our holiday tournament!  But basically I am pretty much sleeping - I am tired all the time!

Have you seen the Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake Hashtag Song Video?  It is so funny! S and I are always quoting it and I think my teammates are getting real tired of it but #wecantstop
I also am just loving anything Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon related so this is my other favorite video right now! Did you watch the SNL skit right before Christmas?

Also, who else is excited for the return of Sherlock?  Season 3! How did Sherlock survive the fall? Too many questions!  I want it to return! It has been so long!
S and I have been re-watching How I Met Your Mother since S is still catching up and once she is caught up we can then finally watch the final season! So excited!  But I also have gotten into this new show Lost Girl! I mentioned it in yesterday's post! It is a Canadian Sci-Fi show and on Netflix! I am binge watching it and it is awesome - if you are into those types of shows I mean!
I think this is a fanmade trailer but O-M-G Dyson the main guy character is so hot! You just need to watch the first two episodes to get into it! I am trying to rely on only watching 1 episode tonight so that I can get some sleep but making no promises!

R showed me this yesterday and I am obsessed! My nerd is showing... haha but seriously such a big Lord of the Rings fan I just wish I could get S to watch it (she hasn't watched Lord of the Rings or Star Wars I mean there is only so much time before school starts and we won't have time to watch them :( )!
However,  S did show me this and I truly love it! It is an amazing story and I hope that every person strives to be a kinder person and treat everyone with the same respect that he/she wishes they could/should be treated with! - I can't figure out how to load this video since it is from espn so here is the link!


Lastly, I thought I would show what I have been thinking of getting from Forever 21 recently! I have not made the purchase yet but I am really leaning toward getting it soon (especially if we get money tomorrow for game day food)!
(1) Sweater (2) necklace (3) awesome tee and this is not pictured but this hat

In addition, I have been obsessed with my sudoko book and I also really want to find a good book to read though my choices are limited since I really need to just pick one of the books I brought with me from Austin (resolution, I need to finish those before I buy any more kindle books).

I wonder how much snow we will be getting here in NYC - will it be 3 inches? 6inches? 8 inches? or 12 inches?

We went out after midnight to see how much snow was really sticking....there was like 1 or 2 inches already but I am excited to see how much there is now (this morning) but I am definitely not excited for the temperature (11 degrees come on)!






Thanks for reading!
With joy,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment