Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Late Monday Post... So really Wednesday's Post.

Hello,

Sorry for the very late posts! I am following this up with a Tuesday post. Classes have not started yet and with being away this weekend for games in Chicago and St. Louis, I don't quite have a grasp on what day of the week it is.  I spent all day Monday sleeping since I was super sore from playing Friday and Sunday, which by the way we came back to win against University of Chicago but still lost against WashU <-- I was quite sad to lose because that meant I never got an opportunity to beat WashU at WashU but hey at least I get one more shot at them at home and I am really looking forward to it.

Today I had practice and then S and I finally caught up completely on How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM)! It was exciting and I know that my friends R and T will be relieved now that we can talk about it, though R is still waiting for me to see Thor 2.  I also still need to see American Hustle and The Hobbit 2.  I also loved loved loved the return of Sherlock.  There was a ton of information thrown at us in the new episode but it still was good.  I actually need to ask my mom if she was able to watch it but I also know she has been super busy.   Now I am catching up on Elementary, which is America's answer to Sherlock.  Good but it has already caused me to miss one of my resolutions since it is 1 am.
I still need to watch the new episode and season for Lost Girl and I also am still watching Psych and Last Man Standing.

But enough, it has been snowing all day Tuesday and we have supposedly about 10 inches.  I did not dress well this morning when heading to the gym but it was fine when there was no wind but as soon as the wind picked up the snow was biting.  Here is my stab at a great snow weather outfit with different items I am totally craving.  But I must warn you, I have already made a promise to myself that I will not purchase any coats and workout gear until fall 2014 because I need to see if I really need/use the things I have.  But here is my polyvore set:

Snow Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment