Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

Hello,

I have decided to make Tuesdays my food/recipe day! For today's first post I decided to post about a recipe I discovered via one of the blogs I followed and helped me eat my feelings while I was homesick in Abu Dhabi - it was also a homerun at the few parties I have gone to (I tend to always bring some sort of food).  It's called 3 minute fudge!  Here is the link!

The recipe is fairly simple.  You just need semisweet chocolate chips, peanut butter, water and sweetened condensed milk!

Just throw it all together in a microwaveable dish and then microwave for 30 seconds, stir and then another 1-2 minutes (all on high)!


Then you are all good to go (well you might want it to sit still for a bit either out on counter or in the fridge/freezer - depends on how fast you need it to solidify up - and then cut into it!  I made it last night while watching Lost Girl and after a fabulous dinner with some of my good friends in NYC at Penn6 (31 between 6th ave and 7th ave) selective menu but delicious, though it was a tad pricey!

I really do love the blog that I got the recipe from and I check it everyday! Such great recipes and I hope you enjoy! It makes for a great party favor or dessert.

Before I forget, I want to share with everyone that I finally had a shake shack burger! It may have taken me three years but I have done it! I used to say I was not into hamburgers and/or I was a burger snob but lately I have had a burger at In N Out, my dad's favorite place that escapes my brain right now, Whattaburger and now Shake Shack (and also that is what I had last night at Penn6).  hmm... I must be on a meat quest ...it is so weird I never used to eat burgers but they've become so good lately...just thought I'd share!


Thanks for reading!
With joy,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment