Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hey Y'all,

Thank god it's Friday.  I have a half day in the office before I take off to meet up with one of my best friends and we are going to do a beach vacation on Block Island!  So excited!

Favorite Dress:
From J.Crew's new collection arriving in stores now...I am obsessed. Of course, I will wait a month or so until it goes on sale and then if it looks good on me and they have the 40% off + my student discount and I "need" the dress...then I will buy it! But that is the only way I really buy things at J. Crew and yet my entire wardrobe is basically that ;)
Favorite Blogger Look:
From Bright on the Day, I am loving this asos gingham dress! 

Favorite Royal Look (and it's not Kate Middleton ... gasp):
The new Queen of Spain, Queen Letizia, in this awesome Zara dress.  I believe it's an old look but still loving the "vibe."
Favorite Summer Sweet:
This Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake.  Yum!  I am dying for an excuse to make this.  I think I will send it to my mom and tell her I want to make this for 4th of July - when I am visiting my family in Block Island.

Bonus:
This "blueberry and vanilla bean friand." They look absolutely delicious and perfect for a morning before sitting out on a beach I feel.  Oh the summer! 

Currently dreaming I was:
in Venice staying at the Hotel Aman Canal Grande Venice.  It looks so luxurious and the proper way to do Venice - staying right on the Canal.  Hey, a girl can dream!  Here is the hotel website.  But I found this because, I have to admit it, but I get the email updates from GOOP.  

OK.  Well back to work now.  I leave in literally 3.5 hours to start my journey to Block Island! I can't wait to see S and hang out with her! It's been so long but I also realize that with the exception of J, I haven't really seen any of my bestest best friends in a very long time.  Going to have to make time to return to NoVa and see everyone soon!  
Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment