Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hey Y'all!

So since I was super bad again and didn't complete my post in time for yesterday, there are two for today! Which is totally ok, since it is Friday! Hallelujah!

Here are some things that I am just feeling right now:

1) America making it out of the group stage! Heck yes!  This is totally awesome!  I am so happy, and also how awesome Germany is doing!  I'm totally feeling this whole situation, though we don't have anymore games till this weekend but it isn't too far away.  So I guess I can watch Wimbledon in my down time...
Just think USA! USA! USA! (chants...slowly get quieter...love it and it is almost 4th of July).

2) I can't get enough of this magnet that I bought while visiting Block Island last weekend.  It is just absolutely my favorite right now and perfectly charming.  
shoot. Can't figure out how to rotate the sucker, but basically which lobster are you?

3) This new app, or it is at least new to me, Calm.  I am going to try it today in the office and see what it does for me but I already love the sound effects.  I really need to get back into meditation because living in New York City always makes you feel like you have to run everywhere and be doing everything and anything.  I really need to get back to doing yoga/stretching every day and making the time to meditate and turn inward.

4) Loving this website! 30 tips you should know from Martha Stewart.

5) This recipe is to die for.  And, I am definitely making it with J this weekend.  

6) and of course, I couldn't forget my favorite fashion look of this week.  I wish this topshop skirt wasn't sold out, otherwise it would be mine in a heartbeat.  I love anything lace, brightly colored and long enough to reach my knees :)

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment