Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Work Wednesday

Hello,

Since I am now a real working adult (it doesn't feel real... I bet it will when school should start but it won't for me...) I figured I would like to post my favorite work looks from blogs and what I've seen lately.

Start with looks I found (probably on pinterest - and can be found on my board "What I Want to Wear What I Will Wear."):

You can pretty much tell that I am obsessed with the midi skirt... I can't wait to wear mine!! I have one in black and one in purple! I will definitely have to take pictures and see if I can pull it off.  I am really wanting one in pleated white and in that peach color above!

I just love this.  I think that this image is so classic and also so perfect for the Summer! However, I have a boyish shape so I am not sure it would look so good on me... but if I could find this dress it would definitely be worth trying - and I think I have H&M (also have you checked out the sale...I am trying to avoid the store -- I really am trying to save my money)!

I have a pair of wide leg white pants... but OMG this outfit is amazing! I love the summer and it makes me feel like I live in the Hamptons even though I have never ever been! 

Celeb style that I spotted and loved (for work):
 Amanda Seyfried - have that shirt love the dark but light look! 
 Emma Stone - great prim but summery outfit! 
 SJP - just love this, it feels like Chanel but with a New Yorker twist (that I could wear for work).
Victoria Beckham - You will probably see her a lot in my posts about work fashion just because I love her and her designs (which she wears all the time).  Love the bright colors but surprisingly not completely overpowering or unsettling. 

Bloggers: 
 A Spoonful of Style - love this dress from Nordstrom (topshop) but it is sold out in my size :( I wanted to cry but the fashion gods have spoke... but still love this class LBD look (with a spark of red)
Atlantic - Pacific: love this combo of polka dots and hearts, very summery and for work would probably need a cardigan but still got to love that midi skirt!  
 Happily Grey - This is a DVF dress but is so flattering on her! I love it (and if I could afford it, it would be mine since it looks like it is best on boyish figures... or maybe just those who are really thin?) Still pretty summery but with tights is very classy. 
Man Repeller - this skirt is from H&M (and I think a little overpriced right now but I bet it will be great when it goes on sale) but love how she toned it down a little bit which I still think is appropriate for more casual offices.

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment