Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Faves

Hey Y'all!

Normally I would post on what I am loving this week but to be honest there is only one thing I am loving right now...and it is the Norstrom Anniversary Sale! It went live (i.e. to us non Nordstrom card holders) this morning! Yay!!

While I am not happy to be seeing Fall Fashion, I am totally into taking advantage of the sales! Below are some of my favorite choices from the Anniversary Sale:


North Face jacket - will need for the brutal winters here in NYC!

good old faux fur vest from topshop

UGG slippers - need for replacing my old UGG slippers.

Awesome nike running shoes!

Awesome fashion sneakers from Steve Madden! - Maybe I can sneak them into my office wardrobe?

Rockport Boots - great to wear in the Fall/Winter

really classy riding boots from Sam Edelman!


Tory Burch Short Boots.  I don't know why but I love them! It probably has to do with my love for Tory Burch but still I could actually see myself using these quite a bit.  I am sad to say that the Tory Burch riding boots I want are not sold at Nordstrom and therefore are not part of this particular sale but a girl can dream!

I loved so many things that this only a touch of the things I spotted and wanted.  Obviously, I couldn't purchase everything but hopefully I made the right choices and got things that I wanted and maybe even needed for this coming Fall and Winter! Can't wait for everything to arrive.  

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment