Monday, July 21, 2014

Makeup I am lusting after!

Hey Y'all!

I had a long weekend and yet still didn't get nearly enough done! I feel like I need one more day added to the weekend! Can we do that?  Also, sorry for the super late post, I actually am an idiot and forgot to publish it earlier this morning! my bad!

But, I thought that today, I would share makeup that I am lusting after and know that I will eventually be purchasing, once I use up whatever I have left.






All of these items can be purchased at Sephora, except for the perfume which is Birchbox.  But basically I am a minimalist when it comes to makeup.  Always have been and continue to be!  I really just need a moisturizer with spf - usually use aveno, but in the Summer when I get a little color, I like to show that off and use a tinted moisturizer.  I normally go to Laura Mercier for that but I really have heard great things about this organic one by Tarte.  I also only use concealer for my bags underneath my eyes and maybe for a zit here or there but I have heard just amazing things year after year about the YSL Eclat that I have to try it once I use up what remains of my concealor!  The two bottom products reflect the influence that bloggers have on me but I am excited to still try them even though they have a pretty high price point!  Lastly, the Korres moisturizer is supposed to be great for your skin and all natural so I want to try it as a replacement from my Clinique moisture surge even though I have used that for years and still love it.

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment