Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What I am currently craving...

Hey Y'all!

I am still madly in love with the Nordstrom Anniversary sale but now I am only able to "window shop" because my credit card/bank account can't take anymore!

But during my window shopping, I came across these gorgeous Kate Spade pumps and then I continued to check out the different shoes offered by Kate Spade New York brand.
This pair is on sale at Nordstroms and are so cute (perfect shoe for work and for the fall)! 
I love these neon pink heels.  I don't know if I could pull them off but I am so drawn to them!

I am completely obsessed with these!! I think that I saw Olivia Palermo wear a similar pair! 

These are so perfect for the summer and I am just obsessed with any piece that had lemon prints.

I keep thinking I need a good pair of snakeskin flats, I was originally thinking of getting Tory Burch ones but to be honest, their flats don't fit me really well. 

Lastly, I am completely obsessed, OBSESSED, with this design.  I think this is totally cute and gorgeous! Now some of these are available at Saks or at Nordstrom.

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A




No comments:

Post a Comment