Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What I currently am daydreaming of...

Hey Y'all!

SO I had my first Krav Maga class yesterday and I loved it.  In May, my mom purchased a groupon of 3 classes for me but to be honest I hid under the facade of being too busy, when in fact I was really nervous of taking the class.  I don't know why?!!? This is the kind of thing I have always wanted to learn and I always love being challenged but again, I was hesitant to actually attend the class. I signed up several times to start my classes but always ended up canceling at last minute but the groupon expires at the end of the month so I had to take the plunge.  Now, what a work out! And I already learned so much and I had so much fun.  It was a small class with people at all different levels.

I then proceeded to eat a half roasted chicken from Chirping Chicken (a go to place for me now that I live only a few blocks away) cause I was starving afterward and clean while being sucked into the binge watching that Netflix allows and encourages. I not only began Witches of East End last night but I finished season 1 last night, which, yes means I went to bed well after 3 AM.  So I luckily am running on adrenaline though I am irked at myself, because I am an adult now, shouldn't I have more self control.  And, because I did that, I had to let myself sleep in a little which meant no running this morning (not even for a quick one around the reservoir).  And, I miss running but the show is so good.  I think the new season is coming out and I just have to say the story-line is interesting and the guys are smoking hot, plus I am a total scifi nerd and this includes Asgard and witches, with an interesting and different take.

But onto why I am really posting, these are three items I am currently "daydreaming" about:

1) Asos Long sweater, I know I probably will take the plunge today since it is on sale and low in stock.  I know I will use it often and for a range of different things
2) I have so many jeans honestly, but there are two pairs that I currently want: one being a pair of boyfriend jeans either from top shop or GAP in light color and then these AG Farrah flares.  I have been wanting a pair fo high waisted flare jeans in a light shade but I just have to decide whether it is worth me buying yet another pair of jeans, even if they are on sale. 
3) English Laundry perfume: I have been a Chanel Coco Mademoiselle for most of my life, granted that has not been super long, but it still was something I always wear and then Birchbox sent me this scent and normally I just give my perfume samples to my friends but I tried this one and fell in love with it.  It is currently out of stock in the size I want but I do think I will purchase it when it does come back in stock on Birchbox.  I absolutely love it for the Spring and Summer.  

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A



p.s. It is killing me that I don't have a Nordstrom's card which means I can't partake in the pre-anniversary sale, but I am hoping that a few items that I have seen on bloggers who do have access are still available come this Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment