Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What to wear for the pool!

Hey Y'all!

Sorry for the basically lunch time post!  Been a busy morning and since I am still way behind on sleep, I am moving at a much slower pace though time is flying by.

I thought that since I spent the weekend at the pool, I would post some of the swimsuits I am currently craving and perhaps also a cover up or 2.

So...I started this and didn't realize how many I wanted from J. Crew... haha that store just gets me.  BRAVO Jenna Lyons Bravo... But here are my selections (I really should figure out how the other bloggers make those compilations/collages because that would sure take up less space):

And these two coverups I spotted and could see myself in either of them by the pool or at the beach.  

The last two are not only good coverups but also just great dresses in my opinion!  But I think I will wait for them to go on sale before I look into purchasing either one ;)  I hope this provided you with a good daydream during work or whatever ... and also maybe give you some ideas!

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A



  

No comments:

Post a Comment