Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Daydreaming: Jewelry

Hi Y'all!

Sorry for such a long delay! I have been pretty busy today!  When I am not hard at work though, I have been daydreaming about these great "affordable" jewlery pieces.  I did hit up the Baublebar sample sale - and made off with some good pieces for $5! But, here are some other pieces that I love (and not all are from Baublebar).

1) Tassel necklace (BB):
Mini Beaded Tassel Lariat
2) This initial necklace (BB):
Acrylic Block Monogram Necklace (SHIPS 1 WEEK FROM ORDER DATE)
3) These tassle earrings (BB):
Acid Tassel Drops
Can you tell that there is a theme? I am really into tassels right now - at least for jewelry, not so sure about fringe/tassels on other things (besides period pieces)

4) Bracelet with "spikes" (from Stella and Dot):
gold-base
5) Michael Kors tortoise shell watch:


Michael Kors Women's Leopard Print Square Quartz Day Date Chronograph Link Bracelet MK5497

Thanks for reading.

With joy,

A


No comments:

Post a Comment