Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi Y'alL!

Woohoo its Friday!!! But I have been on vacation since yesterday so actually for me it's not a good thing because I want time to slow down not speed up!  And sorry for not posting I was so convinced I was going to have it all done and then I go and forget my memory stick that I needed to upload the pictures! DUR! But oh well what are you going to do.  I have had a pretty stressful morning thanks to dealing with some friend issues :( but I am still so happy to be here.  I probably am going to get a hair cut today, mail some boxes of stuff to myself and hopefully relax with my doggie! I also hope to try some new restaurants that are on my list to try thanks to unique sweets and unique eats!

Fashion week starts soon and I can't wait to see what all my favorite bloggers wear (plus they are coming to NYC so maybe I will become the ultimate stalker but shh).  Here are some of my favorite looks from this week:



I have two favorite songs that are on constant replay on my iphone and they are:


Hilary Duff - All About You.  
I am so excited that she is releasing new music.  I mean I grew up with her and to make things better my favorite cooking channel show is Real Girl's Kitchen which is done by her sister but Hilary makes appearances here and there.  

The other song on constant replay is:
Eric Church - Springsteen
I am very much into a chill and almost super country vibe.  It probably is the result of me really missing the south and wanting to get away from the environment that is New York City.  

Lastly, I am loving this comforter from Target
Basically I just want to decorate and settle into my Aunt's place now that I am not planning on moving for a while.

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment