Thursday, August 7, 2014

Not Travel Thursday...

Hi Y'all!

I am currently in Indiana!  Ya midwest!! But I am with family, and can't wait to share pictures, but since I got in super late last night, I thought I would share some inspiration - not inspiration for you but more I was inspired by an email I got from Piperlime and as always of course my own shopping.

But, basically, what it comes down to is: I am super into coats!! Not like North Face/Patagonia winter coats but fancy beautiful coats that I hope to have one day! Basically these coats can make an outfit (not sure if they can break it...) but they are works of arts I feel and that they are just so beautiful that basically they are an outfit in their own right.

1) Red Valentino:
I love the little detail of the bow at top.  Very put together and lady-like! 
2) BB Dakota:
I am in love with all pastel colors and this coat is a great transition piece!

3) Milly:
I am so in love with this coat! I came across it on Monday when I was browsing at Saks.  It is gorgeous and fantastic, and I have this feeling we are going to see Olivia Palermo wearing it in the next few months! I love her and how she pushes fashion (and makes it look so effortless)!  Girl crush aside, I do think this coat is fantastic! 

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A



No comments:

Post a Comment