Monday, August 25, 2014

Welcome Back Monday

Hi Y'all!

I had such a busy weekend and as a result I didn't get nearly enough done.  But, my cousin was in town so we did some exploring of Brooklyn on Saturday and enjoyed some delicious food! I can't wait to share all that with y'all on Thursday! I also will be heading to Austin on Thursday to spend some time with my family during Labor Day weekend.  So that should be fun! I hopefully will then go for a night out of the city the following weekend to start moving stuff back from storing it at a family friend's house and hopefully I will get a weekend with S in the city and then another weekend with S out in Connecticut.  I also may end up helping my mom drive from Austin to Colorado so I know September is going to fly by because I have lots of plans and even want to get to DC for a weekend so that I can catch up with T and R and see my sister's family.  So lots of plans!!

With "back to school" shopping in full swing, and most schools already starting or about to start next week I can't but get a little nostalgic and start thinking about what planner (and supplies I might need) for the coming "school" year even though I won't be returning to school.  This will be the first time that is happening to me in over 17 years.  Isn't that crazy?  But here are some of my picks from Swoozies - basically either Kate Spade or Lilly Pulitzer.


Back To School...sort of...

No comments:

Post a Comment