Monday, September 15, 2014

Altuzzara for Target

Hi Y'all!

Good morning! It's Monday... I am ready for this week but that doesn't stop me from being exhausted.  I really have to get to bed early tonight so I may end up not following through with some plans tonight, even though I would love to meet up with some friends and maybe meet some more new people. We shall see - I am not sure if I can make it haha.

I have a feeling this week will fly by and be quite busy but I fly to Austin Friday night so that will be quite nice.  This weekend the Altuzarra collection for Target was released and I thought I would share some of my favorite pieces from the collection below.



Altuzarra for Target

Altuzarra for Target by adoherty44 on Polyvore

You know... just a few pieces (half the collection - same thing)! And I just remembered, I want to apologize because I think my Friday post was quite depressing and I am sorry I was freaking out when I wrote it but everything turned out actually great! Just made for a very stressful week last week.

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment