Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites


Hi Y'all!

Wow this week flew by!  I was so busy in the office I barely had a chance to breathe.  I am so ready for this weekend though.  I think I am going to go out to Ikea and maybe pick up some stuff for my "room."




I am definitely getting the drawers above and would like to paint it and kind of follow this mold:




We shall see how it all goes... I also am planning on going to Macys and Bed Bath and Beyond to compare prices and decide which type of Ninja Blender set to get! Yay! So excited!! Don't judge me.


I also finally registered for my Las Vegas half marathon and so I am freaking out!  I have to still book the hotel and flight with S and figure out all the details but I wish you could see my happy dance because I am just so excited!  Especially because I think S and I will need a vacation at that point - and I am going to make sure everyone knows that we will be there not just to run but to also celebrate our birthdays!! Yay - continue to do the Happy Dance.

Fashion week started this week and I can't wait to see the bloggers and celebs looks! It is weird because they will all be wearing fall transition clothes, while the designers will be showing pieces from the resort/spring ready to wear collection.  And the weather is here finally actually hot summer weather (which we really haven't had all year).  Again very bizarre and is it any wonder I can't decide if I am ready for Fall to being and Summer to end??? HELP ME!

I am attending a Birchbox event at their SoHo store tonight and I can't wait to share about what goes down! So Yay! It has been a good week.  Besides all the amazing things I wrote above, I am on a baking craze and I can't figure out if I am ready for Fall or not, which is slightly weird because my favorite season is Fall - I wish it was Fall all year round but I have so enjoyed this summer that I don't think I am ready to realize that I am a grownup and not returning to school now.

Furthering my point of whether I am ready for Fall or not... Here are some bread recipes I am dying to try - and some are for the Fall and others are for the Summer its like my taste buds/cravings are trying to figure out what I want as well.  I wish you could just bake and eat all the time and never get fat but oh well... I mean I never trust a skinny baker/cook/chef - except for Giada!




Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment