Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi Y'all!

Sorry for not posting (again) this week.  It was a pretty busy week with me missing one day and then getting food poisoning on Wednesday.  I couldn't get much done, which has piled the work on!

I currently am in love with all things fall, or more specifically all foods that represent the beginning of fall, like apples and more specifically apple cider donuts!



I have also become a little obsessed with Jeff Koons and wanting to visit his exhibit at the Whitney. I have to go sometime soon otherwise I will miss the exhibit!

Here are some of my favorite blogger looks from the past week!





Here are some of my favorite looks worn by celebrities - mostly Olivia Palermo - from the last couple of weeks -mainly #NYFW!













I also have one jacket that I really need to own for and will make my fall and it is from LLBEAN!!!
Quilted Riding Jacket.  I am going to check it out next week when I am in Connecticut! It is a beaut! And I have wanted one for ages!


Hope you have a lovely Friday! My best friend T has been in town all week but I have only seen her once, so I hope I get to see her today! And then my other best friend S is coming in for the weekend and that should be fun.  I just wish they would all stay + R with me and not leave me! Maybe one day!

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment