Wednesday, September 10, 2014

New York Fashion Week

Hi Y'all!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Weirdly enough, this week feels like it should have been Friday yesterday even though the hours fly by it still feels like such a long week.  To me, it is all very bizarre.  But it also seems that the weather has decided to turn to Fall.  It is definitely cooler out and there is just the smell of Fall in the air when I go for a run in the morning.

This New York Fashion Week, I was unable to attend any of the shows - because I work now full time :(.  However, I did get to attend some of the fun events associated with this very fashionable period.  You can see pictures on instagram!

So even though I haven't been at any of the shows I did watch via the live stream and also just followed a ton of bloggers and what they were posting.  Here are some of my favorite looks for S/S 2015 (Spring/Summer) from the first few days:
.
BCBG

BCBG

DVF

DVF

DVF
Marissa Web

Monique Lhuillier

Monique Lhuillier

Monique Lhuillier

Peter Som

Peter Som

Rebecca Minkoff

Rebecca Taylor

Rebecca Taylor
Zimmerman

Zimmerman

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A




No comments:

Post a Comment