Wednesday, September 17, 2014

NYFW Continued

Hi Y'all!

How is it only Wednesday??? I swear it should be Friday (which would mean that I would be in Austin by midnight) but it is ONLY Wednesday.  I am jam packed with plans for the next few days/tasks.  Though I have a very nerdy but wonderful event to go to tonight: Ancient Egypt lecture at the National Art Club. I am so excited - and I get to leave work early... *in sha allah* because if you know me...I never leave work early or even close to the time I "plan" to leave - it is usually an hour later but I am going with a friend and she will have a car waiting for me at 5:45 so I have to leave early!

Which means major focusing needed today in order to get all my work done!! SO onto my post... I wanted to share a few more looks from NYFW (on the runways) even though NYFW is over and it is now London Fashion Week and shortly it will be Paris Fashion Week - which is just pure art!

Calvin Klein

Carolina Herrera



Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

DKNY

DKNY
Donna Karan

Jason Wu

Jason Wu

Marchesa

Marchesa

Marchesa
Tibi

Tibi

Tibi

Vera Wang

Vera Wang


Zac Posen

Zac Posen

There are a few more looks - plus my favorite blogger/celeb looks from NYFW to share so that will be in yet another epically long post to come!

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A



No comments:

Post a Comment