Friday, September 19, 2014

NYFW Wrap Up

Hi Y'all!

Ok so instead of a Friday Favorites that I usually like to do, I thought I would finish up my posts regarding NYFW.  I mean fashion is a constant favorite so it counts right?? SO this will include my last four favorite designers!
Michael Kors



Michael Kors

Michael Kors

Michael Kors

Michael Kors

Michael Kors

Michael Kors

Michael Kors

Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren

'
Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren

Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger

Tory Burch

Tory Burch

Tory Burch

I can't wait to get to Austin by the way! I really miss my mom though I am bummed to be missing some events back in NYC. Nothing beats spending time with my mom and my dog! It actually is pretty hard being so far away but that is why I keep myself super busy and try to find as many events as possible.  I hopefully will get to check out target and then maybe Marshalls/TJ Maxx or Goodwill or Nordstrom Rack while I am visiting just because I don't care to visit them in the city since there always seems to be way too many people in the city and I think that prices are inflated.  So we shall see. I really am only in Austin for Saturday and then we start driving Sunday to Denver where my mom will meet up with my dad and I will then fly back to the city while they finish the drive to our ski condo. I have downloaded the roadtripper app and I am pretty sure my mom will pick out some epic books on tape.  So we shall see how the trip goes! I will definitely be praying for an easy but successful trip!

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment