Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

Hi Y'all!

With my back going out on Sunday and being so busy the past few days I haven't been able to really bake.  So there is no new recipe today :( I wanted to do one but I will just have to make time for it for the next Tasty Tuesday.

I have started to try different recipes at Starbucks -meaning the secret ones.  Which I know is kind of ridiculous since I have a nespresso machine at the office (and one in the apartment, though it isn't mine) but I only allow myself one a week to shake things up - and usually on a day that I have brought food.  I also shouldn't drink coffee but I am a New Yorker and I so need it - I don't drink soda anymore (including the ever powerful diet coke) so there is that!

Firstly, I finally gave in and got a Pumpkin Spice Latte (not a secret recipe just a seasonal one) while I was in Austin.  And it is slightly abhorrent because it was still August though only a few days away from being September.  But see that's my problem I can't decide if I am ready for summer to end and fall to begin even though Fall is my favorite season.  It is just so weird to not be returning to school and also not having to train for basketball.  I mean that has been my life for forever!  It is weird! Ok so I finally gave into the PSL and I loved every minute of it.

I also recently tried the Marbled Mocha Macchiato and it was good but not my ultimate favorite.  It was to sweet but not in the way I had hoped it would be.
I didn't take a picture of it so this is from the internet...no judging...

I kind of want to try the following:
  • pumpkin pie frappuccino 
  • strawberry cheesecake frappuccino
  • butterbeer frappuccino (of course)
  • peach apple lemonade
  • cinnamon roll frappuccino 
  • lava flow referesher
  • green dream frappuccino
  • mojito refresher
  • cookie dough frappuccino 
  • razzle dazzle frappuccino
These are just a few.  You can find a full list at: Starbucks' Secret Menu

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A





No comments:

Post a Comment