Monday, October 27, 2014

Church Style

Hi Y'all!

Good Morning! Ok, so now I can get back on schedule since my life is heading back toward normal, or will be shortly. As you may know, I will be changing jobs shortly.  I am very blessed and excited for this new opportunity, and so grateful for my present company and all the experience I received.  Ok, so my life is not completely back to normal, since my laptop crashed and it has made blog posting very difficult and to work on. But hey you can't have everything going right, otherwise that wouldn't be reality/real life.

I thought that I would share photo from the outfit I wore yesterday (or a part of it) and provide you with the links to re-create it if you were interested.


Sorry that I did not capture all of it!






Sunday Church Style



Tildon drapey cardigan / J Crew jewelry / Yosi Samra / Yosi Samra / Yosi Samra / Printed boatneck dress | Gap (I wore the nude flats that are monogrammed thanks to special promotion during NYFW)


Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment