Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi Y'all!

Sorry for the late post but I am actually really excited that it is Friday because it means I will be in Connecticut at the end of the day with S.  I am so excited though I spent most of the night reorganizing my room - love doing that - that when I packed I didn't really plan out anything so we shall see. Luckily S and I are the same size more or less - a little different shape and through our friendship her wardrobe has gotten much better (she is either going to hate or love me for saying that)!

Loving these two nail polishes.  I wear them either together or individual but since I have been extremely stressed for what would be most of September, I have been picking it off and changing it almost daily.

1) Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice 2) OPI All Sparkly and Gold



Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with the Fall so far! I have loved the weather for the most part!  Though it has been a little chilly the last few days.   So the photos below are from one of the tumblrs I always look to for some inspiration: KeepingCapeCodClassy.  I love the New England prep look (but for me it is southern prep ;))! Hopefully it will give you some inspiration as well.











This is the perfect look for S

And then for me! 

Had to include this great photo of LC's wedding! I have loved her from the days of Laguna Beach and it's impressive what she has managed to do. I also really respect how she handles herself and her image/brand.  So basically... I want to be her!
How gorgeous is this hairstyle? I bet their is a pinterest tutorial on it.

Before I finish, I need to include some fantastic jewelry/accessories:






YES PLEASE! This will definitely be my dining room! I am all about color and gingham! It is very southern and country!

I have to figure out how to make the following! The just look yummiliciuos!


Last but definitely not least, I needed some photos that would always make me smile! Don't you just love doggies!



Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A








No comments:

Post a Comment