Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi Y'all!

TGIF!! Thank goodness it's Friday!  But man, how this week has flown by.  I went to the Met Opera last night to watch Carmen - amazing, beautiful and fantastic! I just went straight from work so I wasn't able to pull out the old ballgown and I was way in the back and top tier but it was still fantastic!

I am craving every delicious pastry that is sold at Maison Kayser! If you have not been and live in NYC, please go asap!




I am loving this candle from Bath and Body works - totally forgot about that place until recently...and now I want everything they sell! I have to keep reminding myself that I already have three candles that I need to use up first... is it a crime to leave them burning just to use them up? 
I of course have to include some of my favorite bloggers' looks from this week (or the previous one as well):

The two above are from Damsel in Dior.


Southern Curls and Pearls.


The Sweetest Thing

Seersucker and Saddles

Jimmy Choos and Tennis shoes

Atlanta Pacific

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A


No comments:

Post a Comment