Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Outfit Inspiration

Hi Y'all!

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday!  I was so busy with work and with my traveling and everything going on, I honestly haven't baked much! But that is going to change! I have a back log of all these recipes I want to try and what not and the monster will be unleashed soon. However, I will have to find time during the week because I am traveling this three day weekend to Utah.  I am so excited! I am going to get to see a friend that I haven't seen in over a year and I also have definitely felt a connection there and been wanting to check it out, possibly for a future move one day.  We shall see. Right now I am pretty situated in the city but I do miss the country and nature - I mean what is a southern girl to do?

However, I came up with a cute and comfy outfit perfect for the trip to Utah and the fall! I hope you like it!


Travel Outfit to Utah




Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment