Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

Hi Y'all!

Sorry for the late post - I feel like I have been saying that a lot and I really need to work on that.  But my flight was delayed and I got back in the wee hours of this morning and now I am struggling to stay awake at the office.

I thought for today, since again, I don't have any new recipes to share, I thought I would share my ideal Sunday dinner, that I hope to use in coming weeks and invite friends from church, but we shall see.

Salad: Debi's Farm Stand Salad



Main Course: Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa)'s incredible lasagna recipe (that my Aunt has tweaked - so it would definitely be the perfect thing to share with y'all in the future)!

Dessert: Pumpkin Spice Cookies - very holiday themed :)

I hope that this gives you some inspiration.  I was definitely inspired this Sunday when I was in Utah and my friend cooked for 15 people after church - I of course helped but it was so delicious! 

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A


No comments:

Post a Comment