Monday, November 10, 2014

Perfect Fall Outfit

Hi Y'all!

SO when I was in Utah - I can't believe that was a month ago - JD took me to Sundance Monday morning and she wore just the cutest fall outfit!  I had to share it and then show how I would replicate it!





I just thought JD was the cutest! And I 100% loved her outfit! 




Cute Afternoon (Flirty) Outfit



Leith sweater / Astr faux leather skirt / Jessica Simpson hidden platform booties / Kate Spade earrings

It really is a simple outfit but she just looked amazing in it.  So perfect for the early fall and worked so well with the colors of the trees and the weather.  I think my version, is probably a little bit more sexy - got that NYC pizaz but at the end of the day it is pretty close (I'd go with a longer skirt...but that's because I am 6').

Thanks for all the page views and comments last week! I love seeing that.  I wanted to catch up on bloglovin this weekend but that didn't happen because I spent Friday and Saturday with some of my closest friends and then Sunday ended up being with family and then a major 19 kids and counting - Duggar family - marathon!  Best ever!

Thanks for reading! 

With joy,

A

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely outfit and great pictures. 19 kids and counting is amazing hah . xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete