Monday, November 17, 2014

Fit Outfit Inspiraiton

Hi Y'all!

So I am realizing that east coast is 3 hours ahead which means I am posting this super late! So sorry about that! I finished my run yesterday - 13.1 miles in Las Vegas.  It was one of the coldest runs ever here, so that was great but I did it in 2 hours and 1 minute.  My goal was to finish and to get it in under 2 hours and 10 minutes.  So I am super happy. I am also so blessed to have my family and friends who were kind enough to think of me and reach out to me during my training and also this weekend.  I also celebrated my 23rd birthday while I was here in Vegas and it was fun.  I gambled and won 23 cents after losing 10 dollars... but hey I got the experience.  I also went out to one of the clubs and had a really fun time with S.  I am so happy that she took time off as well to come with me explore Vegas and support me during my run.  I hope she had as good of a time as I did... it meant the world to me.  Now I have to think of something totally awesome for her rapidly approaching birthday.



For today's post, I thought I would share another fit look inspiration.  I came across Maurices thanks to Pink Peonies, and they seem to have really affordable and cute workout clothes (I have yet to really explore their normal clothing).  But I think now that I have completed my run, to spare myself from running in the bitter cold, I am going to focus on yoga and ballet for a while.  I think it will be for the best.


Activewear from Maurices

No comments:

Post a Comment