Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi Y'all!

HAPPY FRIDAY! At least for me, it felt like Friday should have been on Wednesday, yet the week still moved by quite fast and here we are! How exciting! I had a long week - hence basically being non-existent on social media (i.e. promoting my blog on instagram/twitter....) I will have to figure out a better work-blogger-life balance. I am really loving it so far...and really exciting because people have started following me via bloglovin and as soon as I catch up this weekend I will follow them right back - I swear, total code of conduct!!

I was so happy to see that people liked my photos...I have a beautiful dslr but I am embarassed to say I never take it off the main picture one.  I really need to take a class or something especially if I want to get any better at blogging...but I am right now re-discovering reading and not just fantasty/fiction but non-fiction (gasp) as well...so lets not get too far ahead. But I am certainly one of those people who loves learning ... I am like a sponge...not singing Sponge-bob-square pants song now.  But I am also happy because I am going to find the energy after a very early morning to run and then go out with two of my favorite people (2 of my other favorites are in DC) and we are going to paint the town red...or well hopefully stay up past 12 because lets be honest, I am a weeny and a grandma and its been an intense week to say the least!

Onto my "Friday Favorites":

Firstly, Target is yet again rocking the fall-winter accessories and clothes two of my favorite pieces are:

How cute is this dress...and with a pop great to wear all year round (I think...but what do I know...)

This vest is perfect sweater in the back and furry in the front...now if only I could find the rest of the outfit.... 

Then, I am dying over Rachel Parcel's living room (along with the rest of her house) and she is only like 6 months older than me... no joke...I need to really get my act together... but seriously waah look at this gorgeousness - basically every picture is on my pinterest - no joke! 



Speaking of Pink Peonies (Rachel Parcel's blog) I am just in love with this completely affordable outfit and had to make it mine asap!

I am probably going to be baking again this weekend...maybe I will get creative, but I am feeling that I am going to end up making a lot of the same - basically a ton of pumpkin based stuff! I do hope to get to bath and boy works while shopping with S on Saturday (after our late night Friday) and I hope to try on and possibly get the running skirt for my half marathon - which I will be running a week from Sunday but the practice 13 mile run, I will be doing Saturday - tomorrow ... gulp but I can't put it off any longer the race is almost here and I am going to love every minute of it.

Thanks for reading! 

With joy,

A




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned, love the pics as always xox.
    I could do with the fur vest right now I am freezing. I think there is a lot to learn about Blogging , Youtube is my best friend at the moment, Good luck with your running I couldnt be dealing with it hehe. I don't do mornings xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete