Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi Y'all!

I am tired but made it to Friday!!  Did I work out this week? The answer would be....no but my free week is over and I start tonight (or tomorrow...hopefully).  Tonight might be a night, that I go to bed early! Hopefully I do! Also why is it so cold??? It is completely unforgiveable!! GRR, at least its supposed to sort of warm up this weekend a little bit... I had so much trouble waking up this morning! I have big plans for this weekend, as in, getting a ton done off my to do list - cross fingers! We shall see how that goes!

Here are my FRIDAY FAVORITES:


Been rotating this old navy thermal leggings with my VS thermal pj henley set (from last year) and a separate pair of skinny sweats whenever I am in my apartment.  

Found this turtleneck sweater (F21) and can't stop thinking about it.  SO my style and great price point!


As always, just love the style found at Pink Peonies. Just so me and awesome! (I also have to say, looking at her, makes me really push for a diet and working out - stop my relaxing break).

I need a heated blanket! I never thought I would but the idea of it just makes me feel warmer! I am going to try to hold off till next week and see if I can get my mom to buy it for me while I am in Austin but if not, it is a necessity right now! However, it makes me worried that I won't be able to get up in the morning...I guess I will burn that bridge when I get to it.

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A




1 comment:

  1. ooo the check dress is lovely xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete