Thursday, November 13, 2014

Monthly Birchbox

Hi Y'all!

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday and the non "Travel Thursday" post today.  I could do a post on Atlanta, or finish up showing pictures from the Middle East, but I just don't have too much time on my hands this morning :(.  I have my last big run tonight before I go to Vegas tomorrow morning and then I have at least 1-2 small runs to do and then its time for my half marathon.   Of course it is actually really cold now here and I just want to stay cuddled in bed but nope, up before the sun.

I thought I would share some pictures of my November Birchbox.  I can't remember if I did it for October but I am such a huge fan of it.  It is seriously a little gift to myself each month and usually comes on the perfect day.  Here is what I got this month - and I am obsessed with the Amika dry shampoo and now I have it in travel size.


As I mentioned, they come in the perfect travel size propotions and I am really excited to try at the Dr. Jarts pore minimizer and the candle is perfect for Christmas/holiday time!

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

1 comment:

  1. I keep debating whether or not to get this. xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete