Monday, November 24, 2014

Sunday Churchday

Hi Y'all!

Happy Monday! I wouldn't (maybe) normally say that except for it's Thanksgiving week! Oh I am so happy and thankful because I will get to see my family for the holiday (and be in Texas) and I had such a great weekend - reminding me how thankful I am to have such a great community of friends.

Today, I thought I would share an outfit that I wore yesterday to church and provide some other options, since it was originally a very simple outfit!


Church Sunday



J Crew coat / Mossimo vest / Tory Burch wedge booties / Yosi Samra black shoes, $53 / Zara Checked Scarf

Now to just get caught up on all the blogs and emails and work ahead on posts for later this week :)

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

1 comment:

  1. That coat looks super lovely I could do with wearing it right now I am so cold at work lol xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/2014/11/gift-guide-for-someone-that-has.html

    ReplyDelete