Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tasty Tuesday:

Hi Y'all!

It's Tuesday... Monday did fly by but it still only Tuesday.  I feel like I am still catching up but I finally have some recipes to share!  I thought for today, I would share a new recipe that I tweaked a great fall classic to meet the needs of J and me that night!  

Ingredients:

  • 1 can of pumpkin
  • 1 can of Libby's condensed milk
  • 2 large eggs 
  • 1 tspn ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tspn ground ginger
  • 1/2 tspn ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 tspn ground cloves
  • 1/2 tspn salt

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.

Mix the can of pumpkin, condensed milk and eggs in a bowl.

Add to the bowl cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and cinnamon to the pumpkin mixture.


After mixing everything together, pour into three ramekins.  

Put into the oven at 425 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes and then reduce temperature to 350.  Then cook for 40 minutes.  Then let cool for 15 minutes. 



I hope you enjoy it as much as J and my aunt and I did.  

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment