Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Hi Y'all!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I spent this morning flying to Texas - after a nervous few days worried that my flight would get canceled I am on my way!! I also am so happy to be spending some time with my family (even though it is for such a short time and I am missing my older sister's family).  However, it is going to be warm and fantastic! I can't wait.



These are ten things I am thankful for:

(1) My family - though individually we are crazy and together we are just nuts, I love them so much and recognize how blessed I am to have them in my life, for everything my parents have been able to provide for me and I know if I need their help or support they are there!

(2) My friends - I am not someone who has a ton of friends, but rather I have a select few people, whom I have chosen to make time for on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and I work very hard at those relationships and love these special few people with all my heart! 

(3) My faith.  I try to not be preachy but I just feel so lucky to be a child of God and have a community in a city that is so busy and big like NYC that I can always turn to for support as well as good friends.  

(4) My job and the life it provides me

(5) For all my travels that I have and will do in this year and next.

(6) My dog, Zeus, who I can't wait to see in a few hours!! 

(7) My ability to read and learn - now that I am out of school I have rediscovered reading for pleasure and I actually am interested in taking a new class again! 

(8) Long weekends and blanket scarves and ugg moccasins (and hot chocolate)!

(9) My health (and the health of my loved ones).

(10) Lastly, I am proud and thankful to be an American citizen. While I am still trying to work out a way to serve my country, I recognize how lucky I am to live in this blessed country and have the rights that I do.  

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A


2 comments:

  1. Aw . Great post . Happy Thanksgiving . Have a lovely time with your family xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and to yours as well!! Happy thanksgiving! And thank you for your comments :)

      Delete