Thursday, November 6, 2014

Travel Thursday: Utah (last day)

Hi Y'all!

I thought I would finally share some of those photos from the last day! Sorry that it has taken so long! I also am so sorry for not fashion post yesterday but if you follow me on twitter/instagram, you will know that Tuesday night I was at the live Colbert Report with T.  SO it has just left me feeling like I have to catch up.

As you might already know, I completely loved my time in Utah and I am so happy that I got to go! It made me feel so much better about all the stress I was going through - while I was there it completely erased it!  I already shared photos from Saturday and Sunday.  But on Monday, I went to Sundance and then did some more sightseeing in Provo before returning to SLC for the airport.














Don't be surprised if you see this outfit again on an outfit post! JD was so cute! 




They are really known for their hot chocolate! Oh my goodness it was so good.  I was sipping hot chocolate in Sundance on the perfect Fall day - basically I was in heaven.

I hope you love the pictures as much as I do.

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and you really make me want to try this hot chocolate! :) Love from Munich,

    Vanessa
    www.pureGLAM.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pictures don't worry about it not being beauty related at all. Great post I really enjoyed it xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete