Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi Y'all!

How happy are you that it is Friday and next week is Christmas?  It was funny, while waiting for the subway to work this morning, I noticed everyone was carrying gift/Christmas/holiday bags to the office and many of my friends start their holiday break after today and have their holiday party tonight.  Unfortunately, I work in finance in NYC, which means technically I work through Christmas Eve but I am heading to Austin the 23rd for my mom's birthday.  So I actually don't work but I will be working the whole week of New Years.  It's ok - I am used to it thanks to years and years of basketball (usually had an 8/9 AM practice on New Years Day).

This week has flown by, like most of this year! I can't wait to spend the next two week making lists and lists and then narrowing my goals down for the New Year.

1) Blogger's looks I love:
Pink Peonies


Gal Meets Glam

McKenna Bleu

Living in Color

2) How perfect are these two shoes (one is obviously slightly more affordable than the other):


3) Just beautiful Hair styles with a red ribbon - someone is making a trip to Michaels today after work ;)  found this on Pinterest the other day and it just made me so excited for this week!

4) Christmas gift I am most hoping for!
Tory Burch Bracelet to hold my fitbit!

5) Lastly, I can never have enough blankets and I am loving these two ones...though I really can't buy anymore so I can just dream about snuggling in them - I seriously have an obsession with blankets!


Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A







No comments:

Post a Comment