Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Sales

Hi Y'all!

I hope y'all had a wonderful long weekend (and I am sorry if you had to work).  I had such a wonderful time in Austin.  Was able to do a little bit of this and that, but was most grateful to spend some time with family.  I should be back in the coming month and I also know that this month will fly by. We shall see...

Now if you are like me who ate twice the amount that I would normally ever eat while I was home and celebrating Thanksgiving, then you might want to take advantage of Cyber Monday sales.

To be honest, I am focused on tops since I have so many bottoms (but in all honesty, I have so many of both I shouldn't buy anything, but I can look right?).

LOFT - 50% off!



Ann Taylor - 50% off!





Talbots - 50% off 1 item; 40% off everything.




I am looking back over this and normally I would be like when did I get so old Talbots? But I love these pieces and can just see how I could dress them up and down!  I also thought it might be a good idea to take a break from showing my love and strong relationship with J. Crew 30-40% off depending on what is on sale (and Factory - 50% off and an extra 10%). 

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment