Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday: Currently Craving

Hi Y'all!

Good morning.  It is Wednesday - Hump Day.  I am actually chipper and hoping to get a lot done today both at work and in my personal life.  Also, one of my best friends T is coming back to the city for a few days and then S comes into the city Friday.  I am truly blessed to have friends like this though I really need to make a decision as to when I will make the trip to DC. Whether it is for a long weekend and get seeing my friends and my sister's in or make it two weekends.  Decisions, Decisions.

Ok for today's post, I just wanted to share my constant obsession (my mom can attest to it).  Holiday pajamas.  I made her go with me to target two separate times looking for pajamas i could get my sisters and mom (and even maybe friends) for the holidays - i.e. Christmas!  Also, with the weather NYC has been getting, chilly and rainy (though nowhere near as cold as it could be which I am grateful for). But seriously, when the weather is like this, all I want to do is curl up watch movies (right now I am feeling any Star Wars movie will work for me) and hot chocolate with marshmellows and whip cream.  I also have been super bummed because a lot of the bloggers that I follow religiously, are wearing super cute and usually really affordable holiday pjs but everywhere they are sold out!!! So I thought for today, I would do some research and find some other viable options and share them.

Holiday Cozy Pajama

No comments:

Post a Comment