Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Weekend Favorites

Hi Y'all!

So I am awful and have been  non-existent.  Seriously life got terribly busy and I didn't even get to really rest this weekend and then the work week started again and it was back to the grind!

Since I am only just now starting to catch up on blog posts, I thought I would share some of the things that caught my attention this weekend!

1) Thorncrown Chapel - I discovered it through my obsessive watching of 19 Kids and Counting (love me some) and I fell in love with this place.  How perfect is it? I mean where religion and nature meets. It blows me away!

2) These two items from anthropologie:

How perfect for the winter! This faux fur stole.

This tulle skirt - though it would be even better in grey (in my mind)

3) This outfit Kate Middleton wore while here in NYC!

4) This christmas sugar cookie recipe
The cookie recipe is here and then the icing recipe and tips is here!


5) Theses two coffee table books that I want to read so badly!


Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment