Monday, December 8, 2014

What I Wear to Work

Hi Y'all!

Hope y'all had a good weekend!! I had a good weekend for the most part even though it was cold and rainy from Friday night through Saturday night.

I thought I would start sharing some of the outfits I wear since ideally that's what I would want to do but since I am not dating anyone it can be more difficult to get pictures and also to be honest I feel a little silly but I just love fashion blogs and I started this blog to emulate them so here we go.

Dress: Tahari c/o Nordstrom Rack; Boots: Ivanka Trump; Watch: MK (old) via Nordstrom; FitBit: Flex

Ok. So I work for a more conservative office but now that I am getting more comfortable at my office, I am willing to take a few more "risks" regarding my clothing and shoe choices.  We shall see if I get any better at taking pictures, I actually am not a fan of selfies but I would like to work on it.

Thanks for reading!

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment