Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What I Wore to the Office Wednesday!

Hi Y'all!

Another outfit post today! I am sorry about the lack of post yesterday.  I need to get back on my game but thought I would share my outfit from yesterday - sorry that these aren't the best quality of photos. Also, two things first - who else is completely obsessed with the podcast serial? oh my goodness one of my friends got me into it, and I am already completely caught up in three days! I also went to the Nutcracker (NYCB) last night, and it was just so beautiful and I got to catch up with some of my friends from church, so that was really special. I also made myself stay up (yes I like to go to bed at 10 pm) and watch the VS Fashion Show in London.  Just loved it.  R and I texted throughout the entire thing!

Ok so an outfit I wore this past week. I would say it's more on the "funky" end for me.  But I love my plaid pants, especially because they keep me warm and Monday was freezing.  Let's just hope there is no ice today. 




Jacket: h&m (old); Top/Tank: J. Crew (old); Pants: h&m (old); Zara: booties; Necklace: Baublebar Watch: Michael Kors via Nordstrom.

Thanks for reading! 

With joy,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment